THE ENTALULA HOUSE RULES
We strive to provide our guests with an exceptionally clean, safe, and friendly hotel experience. The following House Rules have been established based on industry standards, management and operational procedures, and our personal experience of owning and operating the Entalula since 2009.
- REGISTRATION: We require full payment upon check in. By law, and in the
interests of security and to prevent fraud, guests are required to confirm their
identity by providing their valid government issued photo identification or passport.
Please register your name, nationality and contact number at the reception.
- SNEAK IN: Only agreed number of guests may use the room. No sneak-ins.
Children 7 years old and above require full payment.
- CHECK IN & OUT: Check-in time is STRICTLY 2PM. Check out time is
STRICTLY 12nn. A 1-hour extension (early check in or late check out) may be
accommodated depending on availability of rooms. Extension of more than 1 hour
entails a half-day charge.
- LATE CHECK-INS: We do NOT accept check – ins beyond 10pm.
- TOILETRIES: We are a Bed & Breakfast, not a 5-star hotel. We provide toilet
papers and a small bar of soap. Please bring your own toiletries such as
shampoo, conditioner, lotion etc.
- TOILET: No one is happy with clogged toilets. Please throw tissue paper and
sanitary pads in the trash bin provided.
- SMOKING: No smoking inside the rooms. Please go to the designated smoking
area in the garden.
- QUIET HOURS: 10:00 p.m. to 8 a.m. Voices and devices must be kept at a
respectful low level at all times. Doors should be opened and closed quietly. No
congregating or running in halls.
- BATH TOWELS: No bringing of bath towels to the beach.
- ENVIRONMENT: We care for you, we care for our planet. Please save on
electricity and water. Turn off when not in use.
- ROOM KEYS: Room keys are issued only to the registered guest(s). The cost for
replacement of lost room keys or damaged locks amounts to P1,000 to be paid
- BREAKFAST: Breakfast is served between 6:30am to 8am. Kindly inform our
staff the night before the time you want your breakfast served. Let us know if you
have any allergy or food aversion.
- VISITORS: Non-guests are NOT allowed inside the rooms. Please entertain your
guests in the common areas.
- NO IN-ROOM PARTY: The Entalula enforces a No In-Room Party Policy to
ensure we can protect our guests, and maintain a relaxed atmosphere at all
- DAMAGE TO PROPERTY The guest will be held responsible for any loss or
damage to the hotel property caused by themselves, their guests or any person
for whom they are responsible
- DAMAGE DISCOVERED AFTER CHECK-OUT: Guest Rooms found with waste
strewn around, in complete disorder, and/or “trashed” will be subject to
maintenance deep cleaning fee, administration fee and/or third party fees.
- NO-COOKING, COOKING APPLIANCES, COMBUSTIBLES, OR FIREWORKS:
The safety of our guests, staff, and this facility is extremely important to
us. Preparation of food in guest rooms by any type of cooking appliances is
- NOT ALLOWED: Illegal drugs, firearms, pets.
- BELONGINGS: Guests are particularly requested to lock the door of their rooms
when going out and going to bed. For the convenience of the Guest, electronic
safety lockers are provided in the room to store any valuables.
- LOST & FOUND POLICY: The Entalula assumes no liability for lost, misplaced,
stolen, or damaged valuables or belongings. If you discover that you have left
behind something of value to you, please call us immediately +639209066550
and we will try to assist you in locating your lost item.
Thank you and we wish you a pleasant stay at The Entalula. For any concern, please feel free to approach any of our staff.