1. How do I go to El Nido?
Direct Flight via AirSwift
Manila to El Nido
Cebu to El Nido
Air & Land Travel via Puerto Princesa City
Fly to Palawan’s capital Puerto Princesa then take a 6 to 7 hour trip by bus or van to El Nido.
Flights to Puerto Princesa
- Philippine Airlines: http://www.philippineairlines.com
- Cebu Pacific: http://www.cebupacificair.com
- Air Asia Zest: http://www.airasia.com.ph
Daily non-airconditioned buses depart at San Jose Terminal in Puerto Princesa for El Nido at 6:00 AM, 7:30 AM, and 8:30 AM (last trip). The fare is PhP385. Same departure times from El Nido to Puerto Princesa.
A private air conditioned shuttle van runs daily from Puerto Princesa to El Nido, departing San Jose Terminal at 7:00 AM, 11:00 AM, and 1:00 PM. Pre-booking necessary.
Entalula offers the ff: van transfers:
- Php 600 per person from San Jose Terminal
- P700 per person – Hotel or Airport pick up,
Private Van Transfer:
- Up to 5 pax direct: Php 6,000
- 6 – 12 pax direct: Php 7,000
- With side trip to Under Ground River: Php 9,000
2. Do you accept online bookings?
Entalula accepts reservations with provisions of 50% downpayment. Payment can be made through bank deposit (for local guests only, wire transfer and PayPal payments. The rest of the amount can be made at Entalula. We accept credit cards (Visa & Mastercard) and cash basis payments.
3. Does El Nido have ATM or Credit Card facilities?
El Nido has only 1 ATM (Visa & Mastercard) facility that serves the whole town. We encourage you to bring enough cash for your expenses as the ATM can be unreliable at times. Most restaurants in El Nido town accepts payment only in cash basis. Entalula accepts credit cards (Visa & Mastercard) and cash basis payments.
4. Does El Nido have 24 hour electricity?
As of last year, El Nido now has 24 hour electricity. Entalula has a it’s own emergency generator.
5. Does Entalula offer free WIFI?
Entalula offers free WIFI in all rooms and lounge areas.
6. What is an environmental fee?
The municipality of El Nido, Palawan collects a Php 200.00 environmental fee from tourists. This is collected by government personnel in El Nido beach right before you go island hopping in the morning. Tickets issued upon payment will serve as access to all tourism sites within El Nido for a period of 10 days. This will fund El Nido’s resource protection and rehabilitation of tourism sites.